Day Time Private Events
Being a dinner-only restaurant, Ristorante Bartolotta is the perfect place to host your next private lunch party. Ideal for both business events and social celebrations, our restaurant is available 7 days a week from 11am (or earlier upon request) to 4pm. You can have the entire restaurant exclusively for your event for an incredibly low minimum starting at $500!
Our flexible options can accommodate smaller, medium and larger parties up to 60 people in our charming dining room and it is the perfect setting for baptisms, rehearsals, birthday or anniversary celebrations, funeral gatherings, business presentations and more.
Our menu offers a wide range of options specializing in authentic Italian cuisine and is customized to every event to ensure full satisfaction for you and your guests. Our Wine Director Todd Hasselbacher can work with you to help you find the perfect wines and other drinks to go along with your reception. With Milwaukee's best Italian wine selection, beers and cocktails and our warm, professional staff, your event is sure to be a success.
Please call or email us for more information.
Barolo Wandering Wine Maker: A.A. Brezza
Azienda Agricola Brezza was founded in 1885. They specialize in producing Barolo wines from different sites within the DOCG of Barolo. Brezza also makes outstanding Barbera, Dolcetto Freisa (a lesser know local grape variety) and Langhe Chardonnay.
Enzo Brezza is owner and wine maker for Azienda Agricola Brezza and will be visiting with guests table side, and talking about his beautiful wines. We will be featuring a seasonal Chef's menu loaded with White Truffles!
Brezza Wandering Wine Maker
Thursday, November 20th, 2014
Regular dinner service and hours 5:30pm-9pm
Once again, Ristorante Bartolotta will open its doors for lunch during the holiday season.
Every year, we create a whole new traditional menu along with a great wine list for the season. The charming village of Wauwatosa comes alive during this festive time of the year. It is the perfect setting for lunch, whether you're looking for a power lunch or a more laid back lunch to reconnect with friends and family.
Reservations are now open and are highly recommended since we fill out very quickly.
*Subject to change
- Potato-pancetta soup, chive oil
- Caesar salad, anchovy-romano dressing
- House salad of field greens, grilled portobello, house-made ricotta crostino, balsamic dressing
- Shaved veal loin tonnato, anchovy-caper aioli, fried parsley
- Fried robiola cheese, squash puree, black trumpet mushrooms
- Semolina gnocchetti, shrimp, crab, spicy tomato, tarragon
- Spaghetti, house-made lamb meatballs, pecorino
- Pear & prosciutto-filled casoncelli pasta, brown butter, ground amaretti, raisins
- Vegetable risotto
- Braised beef short ribs, polenta, kale
- Roasted cornish hen, Brussels sprouts, pureed potatoes
- Mediterranean sea bass in cartoccio
- Sautéed pork cutlets, spinach, Calvados sauce
- Grilled pizza, San Marzano tomatoes, prosciutto, mozzarella, arugula
- Bartolotta’s classic tiramisu
- Peruggina Chocolate mousse
- Hazelnut torta, creme Anglaise
- Bartolotta’s croccantino sundae
- Vanilla gelato affogato, espresso shot, cocoa
- House-made sorbetto
December Lunches Monday-Friday
Open from Monday Dec 1st thru Tuesday Dec 30 (Closed 24th & 25th)
Hours 11:30 am-2 pm
For Reservations Call 414-771-7910