2016 December Lunch Menu
2016 DECEMBER LUNCH MENU
*Subject to changes
- Caesar salad, anchovy-romano dressing
- Panzanella salad of tomato, grilled bread, cucumber, red onion, basil, red wine vinegar & olive oil
- Rucola salad of wild arugula, bresaola, shaved mushrooms, grana, lemon and olive oil
- Zuppa of roasted cauliflower, potato & ditalini pasta
- Crispy fried calamari, marinara, lemon
- Fried breaded eggplant, basil and cacciocavallo cheese in carozza with marinara sauce
- Uovo raviolo filled with ricotta-spinach; brown butter and parmigiano
- Paccheri with bufala ricotta, pancetta, blistered cherry tomatoes and basil
- Potato-leek Tortelli,butter sauce and pesto
- Lasagnette with swordfish ragu, onions, taggiasca olives and tomato
- Risotto with green apple, taleggio and speck
PIZZA & MAIN
- Wood roasted beef fillet, sautéed rapini, puréed potatoes, black truffle sauce
- Grilled lobster, spinach, grilled tomatoes, lemon
- Mediterranean sea bream cooked in cartoccio with vegetables, olive oil and white wine
- Traditional Neapolitan fried pizza, filled with ricotta and salami
- Pan-seared chicken breast alla Saltimbocca, mushrooms, spinach, pan sauce
- Bartolotta’s classic tiramisu
- Crema di limone, fresh berries, meringue
- Cioccolata Calda, butter cookies
- Balsamic-marinated strawberries
- Chocolate-hazelnut budino
- Trio of sorbeto or gelatto
DAYTIME CATERING & SPECIAL EVENTS
Being a dinner-only restaurant, Ristorante Bartolotta is the perfect place to host your next private lunch party. Ideal for both business events and social celebrations, our restaurant is available 7 days a week from 11am (or earlier upon request) to 4pm. You can have the entire restaurant exclusively for your event for an incredibly low minimum starting at $500!
Our flexible options can accommodate smaller, medium and larger parties up to 60 people in our charming dining room and it is the perfect setting for baptisms, rehearsals, birthday or anniversary celebrations, funeral gatherings, business presentations and more.
Our menu offers a wide range of options specializing in authentic Italian cuisine and is customized to every event to ensure full satisfaction for you and your guests. Our Wine Director Todd Hasselbacher can work with you to help you find the perfect wines and other drinks to go along with your reception. With Milwaukee's best Italian wine selection, beers and cocktails and our warm, professional staff, your event is sure to be a success.
Please call or email us for more information.